History

Monday, May 21, 2012

Family Time

I'm getting excited to head out this week on a little road-trip to visit family in Omaha.

Nebraska, y'all.

I know what you're thinking: it's not the most luxurious vacation destination, right?  But I'm telling you: it's going to be a blast.

We're going to visit my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and their kids.  I'm excited to see everyone and for the kids to all get to know each other a bit better.  Now that my boy is two, I'm thinking he'll better understand that these people are special - part of his family.  We show him pictures of everyone and work on names, but it will be fun to actually have some time together.

Pray that we all survive the 12-hour drive.

And this is just a warm-up for our big family get together in July!

That's right...
All five families.
That's nineteen of us. 
In a house on a lake. 
With six bedrooms. 
And six bathrooms. 
But only one kitchen. 
And one fridge. 

Should be an adventure!!!

I love my family.

2 comments:

  1. Have an awesome trip! Sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your list for the July trip, you didn't mention 1281 board games... :)
    I hope you are having a wonderful time in Omaha!

    ReplyDelete