History

Monday, October 22, 2012

Update

Went back to the fert doc this morning for a follow-up ultrasound...and the cyst was gone!  Yay!  

So we're on track to get things rolling.  Today I had my first blood draw, and then I plunked down a big chunk of change to pay the balance due for this cycle.  Injectable meds start tomorrow night - beginning with the follicle stimulating hormones (FSH) and the growth hormones (GH).  The plan is to see the doctor again on Thursday for another ultrasound and blood draw. 

Feeling thankful today for answered prayers!  


2 comments:

  1. Exactly what happened to me! Glad it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to see this! Answered prayers! Now my prayers REALLY start flying, as you are heading straight into battle. I'm feeling good about this cycle!

    ReplyDelete